One of the indispensable elements is a "Correfoc" handkerchief. Thanks to the handkerchief we protect the face of sparks and we can breathe much better.
This handkerchief is made from 100% cotton thick cloth. The Diablessa of Mataró is sublimated on a polyester fabric and subsequently embroidered, thus achieving a correct cling on the fabric and durability in time.
The scarf is made entirely in Catalonia.
Rules for a safe run
1) Wear cotton linen, preferably old, with sleeves and long pants, avoiding synthetic fibre.
2) Wear a hat with wings that cover the entire head and cover the neck with a cotton scarf.
3) Protect your eyes.
4) Bring the right footwear (sports, mountain, etc.), never sandals or flip-flops.
5) Leave the least possible part of the body uncoated to avoid damage.
6) Take care to cover your ears to reduce the noises of pyrotechnic explosions.
7) Do not ask water for neighbours.
8) Obtain the directions of the public order and health services.
9) It is forbidden to carry pyrotechnic products.
10) Respect fire figures, their carriers and musicians.
11) Do not hinder the devil nor make them fall.
12) Always jump ahead and do not place yourself between the tabalers and the bags of carts.
13) Dividing among the different groups and maintaining the security distances with the viewers, never invading sidewalks, portals or similar sites.
14) Always follow the indications of the Diablesses of Mataró, Diables de Mataró, figures of fire figures.
15) In case of burning, go immediately to the healthcare points.
16) In case of danger, follow the instructions of the people understood.